- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 8-10 slices
Toasted french bread topped with marmalade and cinnamon.
- 1 (approximately 12 inch) loaf French bread
- 1/3-1/2 cup soft butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- Slice the bread diagonally into 1- 1 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Spread butter and then marmalade onto each piece. Sprinkle the cinnamon generously on top.
- Place, marmalade side up, on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes or until hot.