- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 12 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6
The addition of tuna and anchovies makes Mariner's Pizza flavorful and unique.
- 1 pound loaf frozen plain bread dough, thawed overnight in refrigerator
- 1, 15 ounce jar extra thick Italian-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 can pitted black olives
- 2, 2 1/2 ounce jars whole mushrooms, drained
- 2, 4 ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1, 7 ounce can tuna, drained
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, finely diced
- 2, 2 ounce cans rolled anchovies
- Divide dough in half; stretch to fit two lightly oiled 12 inch pizza pans, pressing against bottoms and sides of pans and keeping dough slightly thicker on edges. Allow crusts to rest 15 minutes.
- Spread half of spaghetti sauce on each pizza. Break up tuna; divide between pizzas, spreading evenly. Alternate olives and mushrooms around edge; arrange artichokes on each pizza; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Garnish with anchovies.