- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 12 servings
A fresh, seasoned vegetable salad.
- 2 medium-size zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, cut in florets
- 1/2 medium-size head cauliflower, cut in florets
- 4 large ribs celery, sliced diagonally
- 4 large carrots, cut in strips
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pickled baby corn, drained
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 bay leave
- Mix together all the vegetables.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients together. Stir over the vegetables. Refrigerate, toss occasionally, for several hours.
- Drain before serving, remove the garlic and bay leaves.