- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8
This is a good way to serve raw vegetables and have them not be plain tasting.
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into flowerets
- 2 zucchini, slice
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 pkg Italian salad dressing mix
- Combine carrots, cauliflower, zucchini and mushrooms in a large shallow dish.
- Combine water, vinegar and dressing mix in a jar.
- Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over vegetables and toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and chill overnight.