- Prep: 3 hr 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 45 min
- Serving: 24 appetizers
These impressive hors devours are actually simple to make. Have the ingredients ready and put together the kebabs 1 hour before guests arrive.
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (8-ounce) (1/2-inch thick) slice ham, cubed
- 1 (3-ounce) (1/2-inch thick) slice hard salami, cubed
- Red and green bell pepper chunks
- Large pitted ripe olives
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack Cheese, cubed about 3/4-inch
- 1 (8-ounce) package Cheddar Cheese, cubed about 3/4-inch
- 24 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions, drain and then place in a large plastic Ziploc bag.
- Add the Italian dressing, ham, salami, red and green pepper chunks and olives to the bag with the tortellini, and turn bag a few times to coat.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for 3 hours and then remove and drain.
- Thread the tortellini, ham, salami, peppers chunks, olives and cheese on wooden skewers, and serve immediately.