- Prep: 12 hr 40 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 13 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Marinated Porterhouse Steak yearns for a side of creamy mashed potatoes!
- 4 pound Porterhouse steak, 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup burgundy wine
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In large shallow baking dish, place steak. Pour wine over steak. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- About 40 minutes before serving, place steak on greased rack in broiling pan; reserve marinade. Sprinkle steak with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Broil steak 30 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness, basting occasionally with marinade and turning once.