- Prep: 6 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
Serve these mouth-watering marinated mushrooms and blue cheese with an assortment of crackers or fresh bread.
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- hot sauce to taste
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- Place the blue cheese, vegetable oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, garlic, seasoning salt, white sugar, dry mustard and hot sauce in a medium-sized bowl and mix to blend.
- Add the mushrooms and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate the mushroom mixture for 6 hours before serving to marinate.