- Prep: 5 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A delicious party appetizer that can be made the night before, this medley of marinated cheese, peppers and olives is extra tasty served with a glass of Mammoth wine.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 ounces (about 3 cups) Kasseri cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (14-ounce) jar Mammoth Black Greek olives
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and stir until cheese, peppers and olives are well-coated.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, or ideally, overnight.
- Transfer to a shallow bowl and serve.