- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Savory and tender Marinated Chuck Steak has a touch of horseradish for a bit of a kick.
- 1, 3 pound chuck steak, 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons each Worcestershire sauce, prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Trim chuck steak. Combine next 5 ingredients in 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Add meat to marinade, turning to coat. Let stand for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Broil steak to desired degree of doneness, brushing with marinade.