- Prep: 4 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 12 Servings
A simple appetizer that you can make the night before to allow the flavors to blend, use a sharp pointed knife to cut straight pepper strips.
- 3 Whole Yellow Bell Peppers
- 3 Whole Red Bell Peppers
- 3 Whole Green Bell Peppers
- 1 Envelop Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1-1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme -- finely chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds, and then cut into long slices. Place the peppers into a large dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the Italian dressing mix, the olive oil, vinegar, thyme and salt and pepper with a whisk to combine.
- Pour the oil mixture over the peppers and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 4 hours.