- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 hr
- Total: 12 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Brought to you from Rival Crock Pot Slow Cooker Cuisine.
- 5 lbs. fresh beef brisket
- 2 tsp. unseasoned meat tenderizer
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- Place brisket on large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle tenderizer and seasonings on both sides of meat.
- Pour liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce over top. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 to 10 hours or overnight.
- Place foil-wrapped brisket in crock pot (cut brisket in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Chill brisket, then cut across the grain into thin slices.
- Before serving, reheat in your favorite barbecue sauce.