- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 13 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4
Make Marinated Baked Chicken the night before and get ready for a tender and delicious meal.
- 1 large fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- paprika for sprinkling on chicken
- Mix soup, milk, margarine and thyme in a 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Coat both sides of chicken pieces in mixture. Lay chicken in remaining mixture. Sprinkle generously with paprika. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until juices run clear.