- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes almost 1/2 cup
A simple blend of balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice, olive oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper make a minimalist, yet tasty marinade for scallops.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and fresh pepper
- Place the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk vigorously until completely blended.
- Add the scallops to the bowl and toss to coat. Set the scallops aside for 30 minutes to marinate prior to cooking.