- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use one hundred percent blue agave premium tequila for this Margarita cocktail is you want exceptional flavor and authenticity.
- 1 barspoon Grand Marnier
- 1-1/2 ounces 100% blue agave premium tequila
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- lime wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wheel, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with cracked ice.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wheel and then serve immediately.