- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Serve this dish over spaghetti noodles.
- 6 chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 packet spaghetti sauce mix (1Â½ oz.)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- In a bowl combine dry spaghetti sauce mix with wine.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours or until tender. Turn control to high.
- Add tomatoes and mushrooms and cook until tomatoes are done.