- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Frozen pops with a "surprise" in the middle!
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons nonfat strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 (5 ounce) paper cups
- 1 banana, cut into rounds and then cut in quarters
- 8 ice cream sticks
- Blend together the yogurt, strawberries and honey until smooth. Pour into the cups.
- Roll the banana pieces into balls and drop into the cups. Insert the sticks in the center and freeze to firm.