- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 10
Marbled Cheesecake Brownie Squares will be the winner at your next party.
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2, 1 ounce squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1, 6 ounce package semi sweet chocolate morsels
- Combine margarine, water and chocolate in a saucepan; bring to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in combined flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Add eggs and sour cream; mix well. Pour into greased and floured 15 by 10 by 1 inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing until well blended. Blend in egg. Spoon over chocolate batter. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.