- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 10
Marble Cookies are tender and filled with chocolate chips.
- 1 package marble cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1, 6 ounce package chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoons water
- Blend light packet of cake mix, 3 tablespoons water and egg. Stir in chocolate chips. Reserve 1/4 of the dough in a small bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon of water with contents of dark cake mix packet.
- Spoon dark dough into light dough, marbling it. Drop by teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes until edges are light brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool.