- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10
Classic and lovely, there will always be room for a slice of Marble Cheesecake.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1, 1 ounce square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla, mixing at medium speen on electric mixer until well blended. Blend in eggs. Blend chocolate into 1 cup batter. Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F; continue baking 30 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.