- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A spinoff of the classic Martinez cocktail, this aromatic and rich cocktail is made with gin, Dubonnet Rouge, Maraschino liqueur, bitters and tea.
- 1-1/4 gin (Beefeater 24 recommended)
- 1-1/4 ounces Dubonnet Rouge
- 1 bar-spoon maraschino
- 1 dash Angostura Aromatic bitters
- 1 dash Peychaud’s bitters
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag
- Grapefruit zest twist to garnish
- Place the Earl Grey tea and the gin into a cocktail shaker and set aside for 4 minutes to steep.
- Discard the tea bag and then add the rest of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into the cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit zest twist and then serve immediately.