- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
If you love Snickerdoodles, you will love the added maple flavor in these chewy cookies.
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Beat in egg and syrup.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining sugar and maple sugar.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, then roll into sugar mixture.
- Place cookies on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.