- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These easy-to-make cookies make a cozy afternoon snack. Ideal for sharing with friends and family during the holiday season.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Beat butter and syrup until smooth.
- Combine flour and salt; blend into butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, then place onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.