- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 People
These breakfast muffins are not as sweet as most, but the maple flavoring will make them a favorite among many.
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and pecans.
- Cream syrup, butter and egg; mix well.
- Add water and vanilla to creamy mixture.
- Blend in flour combination.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.