- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 12
Maple Lace Cookies are delicate and sweet with the flavor of maple.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups white pastry flour
- Beat butter with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add syrup and vanilla.
- Mix in salt and baking soda. Stir in oats. Stir in flour and mix until smooth.
- Drop batter onto buttered cookie sheet with a teaspoon. Leave room for cookie to spread.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 15 minutes. Let cool on tray before removing.