- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Glaze for 3 pounds of pork back ribs
A sweet and tangy maple-based sauce for BBQ ribs. Use 100% pure Vermont maple syrup for a more authentic and delicious taste.
- 1⁄4 cup 100% pure Vermont maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserve
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Place the maple syrup, apricot preserve, brown sugar, soy sauce and cider vinegar into a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the mixture for 3 minutes.