- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3 cups
Frost your favorite cupcakes, cookies or cakes with this sweet and creamy maple cheese frosting. It pairs exceptionally well with baked goods made with nuts.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place the cream cheese and butter into a large bowl and beat until the mixture is light and creamy. Beat in the maple syrup, adding 1 tablespoon at a time, and then slowly add the vanilla and powdered sugar, beating well after each addition.