- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 6 sandwiches
No need for fast food when you can easily make your own delicious breakfast sandwiches in the comfort of your own kitchen. Try these Maple Breakfast Sandwiches for your next Saturday breakfast.
- 2 1/3 cup bisquick
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons maple-flavored syrup
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 package frozen sausage patties
- 3 slices American cheese, cut diagonally in half
- Prepare biscuits by mixing bisquick, milk, syrup and butter to form a soft, sticky dough. Roll 1/2 inch thick on floured surface and cut biscuits using a cup or circle cutter.
- Cook biscuits on an ungreased cookie sheet at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
- While biscuits are baking, cook sausage patties according to their package.
- Cut warm biscuits open and sandwich together sausage and cheese slice. Serve with more syrup if desired.