- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This famous cocktail, otherwise known as a Rob Roy when made with Scotch, is made of a combination of whisky, vermouth and bitters.
- 3 parts Canadian or Rye Whiskey
- 1 part Sweet (Red) Vermouth
- 1 dash bitters
- 1 maraschino cherry.
- Place the whiskey, vermouth and bitter in a glass filled with ice.
- Stir for a few minutes so the ice melts a bit and slightly waters the cocktail down.
- Transfer to a cocktail glass and garnish with a maraschino cherry.