- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
When it comes to spirits, I've seen the future, and it's bitter. Bitters, that is. Beginning as medicinal concoctions, bitters have become increasingly popular in cocktails, particularly digestifs. If you are looking for a flavorful and unique drink, have a taste of this Manhattan cocktail.
Recipe adapted courtesy of Tales of the Cocktail
- 3-ounces Rittenhouse Rye 100 proof
- 1-ounce Martini & Rossi Vermouth
- 2-dashes Angostura Bitters
- Stir ingredients with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.