- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: Serves 10
This dip is a blend of sweet, spicy and hot flavors; serve with vegetable or tortilla chips.
- 2 cups diced fresh mango
- 2 cups fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilanto
- 2 Serrano chile peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Place the mangos, peaches, garlic, ginger and cilantro into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chilies and lime juice and then cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours prior to serving so flavors can blend.