- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Mango nectar is combined with vodka, agave, fresh lime juice, bitters and spicy jalapeno to make this complex, multi-flavored and unique mixed drink.
- 1-1/2 ounce vodka
- 1-1/4 ounces mango nectar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 slices of jalapeño plus 1 slice to garnish
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the jalapeño slice and then serve immediately.