- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Try this refreshing, delicious recipe for mango slaw.
- 2 slightly under-ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and julienned
- 1 pound Napa cabbage, halved and sliced very thin
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of two limes
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews, coarsely chopped
- Toss mangoes, cabbage, pepper, carrots, and onion in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, oil, salt, and red pepper; toss with the slaw. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Just before serving, toss with mint leaves and sprinkle with nuts.