- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Fresh mango, champagne vinegar, roasted garlic and fresh thyme bring a wonderful blend of flavors to this recipe for mango dressing. Enjoy it tossed with your favorite salad, drizzled over a veggie sandwich or spooned over poached eggs.
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped, peeled mango
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the vinegar, mango, garlic, and mustard into a food processor or a blender, process until smooth and then add the honey and the fresh thyme; blend the mixture once again to combine.
- With the processor’s motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the processor flute. The mixture will become thick and creamy. Transfer the dressing to a bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper, and then serve immediately.