- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Chutney can be enjoyed in numerous ways; spread on crackers, as a sauce for grilled meats and as a sweet and spicy addition to salad dressing.
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine the mangoes, cilantro, ginger, coconut, salt and cayenne pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with additional salt if needed, and serve.