- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Sweet mango paired with fresh plum tomatoes, spicy Serrano chile and citrusy lime juice form the base for this delicious salsa. Enjoy it topped onto dishes like sautéed chicken or grilled fish.
- 1 cup finely diced peeled mango, from a 1/2-pound mango
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced serrano
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the mango, tomatoes onion and chile into a bowl and toss well to combine. Sprinkle the mixture with the lime juice, sugar, rice vinegar, cilantro and mint and then toss once again to blend.
- Season the salsa to taste with a few pinches of sea salt and freshly ground pepper, and then serve immediately.