- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: about 4-1/4 cups
The sweet mango pairs beautifully with the tangy bite of the radish in this delicious salsa. Ideal served with grilled fish or chicken.
- 3 cups diced mango (about 2 large)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced radishes (about 1 bunch)
- 1/4 cup small red onion, diced
- Place the mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a medium-sized bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the radishes and toss once again. Serve immediately.