- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This sangria is not only delicious but makes a beautiful presentation with the floating pieces of mango, peaches and mint.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 bottle Viognier
- 1 mango, chopped
- 2 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup mint
- Place the sugar and the water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and cook until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the sugar mixture into a pitcher and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Once chilled, add the Grand Marnier, Viognier, mango, peaches, and mint and stir to combine.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice.