- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 16 Servings
A summery sweet fizzy beverage made with fresh mango and peach.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cubed (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled, pitted, and cubed (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened mango, peach, or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Peach schnapps or peach-flavored seltzer
- Cold club soda (or seltzer or champagne)
- Place the fresh mango, peach, fruit juice and sugar into a blender and blend until the mixture becomes a purée.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice cubes and then add 2 tablespoons of puree. Top with the peach schnapps and then with the club soda; serve immediately.