- Prep: 1 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 3 cups
This exotic fruit salsa is the perfect companion to roasted pork, chicken or fish.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 medium tomatillos, skins removed, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Place the bell pepper, mango and papaya in a medium-sized bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the cilantro, orange, tomatillos and brown sugar in a food processor and process until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the cilantro mixture to the bowl with the mango mixture and stir until combined.
- Place the bowl, covered, in the refrigerator and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.