- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Mango on pizza? Oh yes! Its sweet and juicy taste acts as the perfect contrast to the fiery flavor of the jalapeno.
Photo originally appeared on www.fakefoodfree.com
- 1 16-ounce jar tomato sauce or 2 cups homemade sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) whole wheat pizza shell
- 1 ripe mango, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 cup whole milk mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce over the bread shell and then top with the cheese, mango and jalapenos. Place the pizza in the oven and cook for 12 minutes. Serve immediately.