- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 10-12 servings
A delicious, refreshing and appetizing fruit salad
- 60 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can unsweetened frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges, drained
- Add butter and sugar to crushed crackers. Press into a 9x13 inch pan, reserving some for top.
- Stir together orange juice and milk, add in cool whip and oranges. Gently folding in, not beating.
- Scoop over crumb crust, top with remaining crumbs. Chill until serving.