- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Orange Sherbet adds a creaminess to Mandarin Orange Mold.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 (13-1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Drain oranges, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to measure 1-1/2 cups liquid. Place in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved. Add sherbet, stirring until melted. Chill until thickened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fold in oranges and pineapple. Pour into a 2 quart mold. Chill for several hours or until firm. Unmold onto a serving tray. Garnish with orange slices or whole strawberries.