- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
This summertime side dish goes together in minutes. Ideal for serving at potlucks, barbecues or family picnics.
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange Jell-O, dry
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (12-ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Sprinkle dry Jell-O over cottage cheese. Mix in fruit and Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.