- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
Mandarin Orange Cake is topped with a light creamy frosting.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges, undrained
- Frosting: 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1, 9 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- Mix cake mix with oil, eggs and oranges. Pour into a greased and floured 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Combine frosting ingredients and spread on cooled cake.