- Prep: 24 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 24 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Cherries, grapes and marshmallows make Mandarin Fruit Salad a decadent treat.
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 cups sweet cherries, drained
- 1, 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 cups miniature marshmallow
- Combine first 3 ingredients in double boiler. Cook until thick, stirring constantly. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream. Combine cream mixture with fruit and marshmallows in large bowl, mixing gently. Chill for 24 hours.