- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooker variation of the classic Italian vegetable stew.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen vegetables and pasta in seasoned sauce
- 3 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon Italian her seasoning
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Mix everything together with 1 cup of water in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 4-6 hours.