- Prep: 6 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Creamy malt ball ice cream pie.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups malted milk balls, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup marshmallow topping
- Baked Graham cracker crust
- Mix together the ice cream and 1/2 cup of the malt balls. Spread into the bottom of the crust and freeze.
- Combine 3/4 cup malt balls with the marshmallow topping and spread over the ice cream layer. Freeze.
- Top with the remaining malt balls.