- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 1 cup chopped malted milk balls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the butter in a large bowl. Mix in the sugars and baking soda. Blend in the eggs, chocolate and vanilla.
- Add in the flour and malted milk powder, beating well to mix. Mix in the malted milk balls.
- Use a teaspoon to drop onto the cookie sheet, 2 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool for 1 minute before moving to wire racks.