- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail was created by the famed gossip columnist Hedda Hopper, who exposed the scandals of the stars during the years of old Hollywood.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 1-1/2 ounce black bourbon
- 1 barspoon apricot brandy
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds. Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.