- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Quick and easy garlic and green onion topped french bread.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated crusty French loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a skillet. Mix in the onions and garlic. Heat for 3 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and brush the mixture over. Fold and place seam side down on the prepared sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.